Commercial Mold Remediation
Besides causing a major business interruption, a mold problem can present a serious health risk for people exposed at your commercial property. Mold infestations can be caused by a major flood or a minor water intrusion, like a slow roof leak, dripping plumbing fixture or even an overly-humid environment. Unfortunately, you may not be aware of moisture in your building, and that’s a real problem, because all it takes is 48 hours for mold to begin to grow and multiply. If you suspect your property has a mold problem, call SERVPRO of Glastonbury/Wethersfield, experts in mold remediation, who will respond quickly and work fast to manage the situation.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Mold and Water Restoration Industry with over 1,700 Franchises
- Highly Trained Mold and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Have a Mold Problem? Call Us Today – (860) 633-8791
Commercial Mold Remediation Presents Unique Challenges
Mold can spread quickly through a property if left untreated. SERVPRO of Glastonbury / Wethersfield can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. We have the training, experience, and equipment to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition. Learn more about SERVPRO of Glastonbury / Wethersfield training and certifications.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician