About SERVPRO of Glastonbury / Wethersfield
Ralph DiCristofaro, Noemi DiCristofaro, MD
Owners of SERVPRO of Glastonbury / Wethersfield
Before, during, and after a natural disaster strikes you can depend on us for expertise advice, risk reduction education, thorough cleanup, and quality restoration.
At SERVPRO of Glastonbury/Wethersfield, we understand the stress and worry you have when your Connecticut home or business experiences damage from fire, storm, water, wind, snow, or other threats. Our crews know how to limit that damage and restore your property “Like it never even happened.” And we work fast. We give you the reassurance that comes with getting your property and your life back to normal as soon as possible.
You can rely on us even before disaster strikes. Our frequent blog posts are filled with educational information designed to help you reduce the risks to your property and help you make repairs in the most cost-effective way. We also present ways to handle emergencies. And this website gives you a good understanding of the broad extent of ways we can help clean up and restore homes and businesses.
Our owners, Ralph and Noemi DiCristofaro, have won many corporate awards for serving customers well. In fact, customer satisfaction is essential to SERVPRO of Glastonbury/Wethersfield. Our award-winning service also includes helping customers reduce mold and mildew from their homes and businesses; handle biochemical cleanups; restore valuables after soot and smoke damage; and more.
We've also been recognized as one of SERVPRO's top workplaces for employees. One reason is the high level of training SERVPRO of Glastonbury/Wethersfield provides. Our staff receives extensive training in cleanup and property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, the
SERVPRO of Glastonbury/Wethersfield staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of 1800+ qualified franchises, we can handle virtually any size or type of damage.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand people know and trust. It's easy to schedule service for your home or business. Just call us at (860) 633-8791.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- Accredited Asbestos Abatement contractor/supervisor
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce
- Bloomfield Rotary
- Blue Goose International
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- Community Association Institute
- New England Claims Executive Association
- Risk & Insurance Management Society
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- 2014 - Director's Gold Award
- 2015 - C.E.O. Creating an Excellent Organization
- 2015 - Rolex Award
- 2016 - Entrepreneur Magazine's Top 10 Franchise List
- 2016 - Founders Bronze Award for Outstanding Sales Performance (Top 25 Nationally)
- 2017 - Founders Gold Award for Outstanding 2016 Sales Performance (Top 25 Nationally)