Recent Before & After Photos

Water Damage in Rocky Hill, CT


This Rocky Hill, CT home experienced a somewhat minor water damage disaster. All of the floorings had to be removed. Our professionals then brought in the dryin... READ MORE



COVID-19 Cleanup in West Hartford CT


An immediate COVID-19 Cleanup in West Hartford CT. One of our crews gathered outside readying equipment while the other team extracted all the furniture of a la... READ MORE



Convalescent home


As a team was readying for a cleanup of a local convalescent home amidst the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, our team members assisted each other by keeping... READ MORE



Taking Care of every Community


A local family had experienced a COVID-19 infection in their family after going out to get tested, resulting in a positive within one family member. They were t... READ MORE



Local pantry deep cleaning


Amidst the Coronavirus outbreaks, a local food pantry needed some deep cleaning done in order to continue serving their community. They had freezers along with ... READ MORE



Local Hotel Flooded


After a harsh season, a hotel located in West Hartford experienced a massive pipe break in their sprinkler system. There was water spreading everywhere overnigh... READ MORE



Workshop Caught Fire


This workshop caught fire due to some combustible dust that caught a spark from one of the machines and thus igniting a fire abroad. The fire did not spread as ... READ MORE



Trinity Community Church


A local community church located in Hartford CT had experienced a great deal of water damage within the bottom level of the building where all of their storage,... READ MORE



Bedroom Fire


A fire was started in a bedroom after a family pet caused water to be spilled on an active electrical outlet. The fire did not spread any further than the bedro... READ MORE



Electrical Fire in Bathroom


After an unknown electrical fire in an old down stairs half bathroom that was caused by a short circuit in the ceiling vent that somebody left on, a fire broke ... READ MORE