Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When a disaster—wind, storm, water, fire—hits your home or business, call on SERVPRO of Glastonbury/Wethersfield for fast, professional and thorough emergency restoration services. We are ready around the clock to respond to your crisis in Glastonbury, Wethersfield, Marlborough, Portland or Rocky Hill with the skills and resources to make it "Like it never even happened." We handle every detail: initial evaluation, immediate actions to stop the disaster from getting worse, plan of action, pack-out of your belongings, complete cleaning and restoration, building reconstruction services, returning your possessions—even coordination of your insurance claim! Call SERVPRO of Glastonbury/Wethersfield for fast expert disaster recovery services, any time.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (860) 633-8791
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2040 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Glastonbury / Wethersfield arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.