Workshop Caught Fire
This workshop caught fire due to some combustible dust that caught a spark from one of the machines and thus igniting a fire abroad. The fire did not spread as much as it could have if the workshop was vacant but some of the employees there were trained to handle fires and how to at least suppress the flames until further assistance came. SERVPRO arrived soon after the fire was put out by the local fire fighters and assessed, mitigated, and restored this disaster in no time. “Like it never even happened.” Workshop fires can happen more often than you think so if your company has suffered any kind of fire damage please call us immediately.